Tuesday 1 October 2013

My opinion and choice on Pop Art!



My favourite piece of Pop Art is the "Marilyn Monroe and Comic Strips". The Marilyn Monroe art work was by Andy Warhol and the Comic Strip art work was by Roy Lichtenstein. I have chosen these 2 pieces of Art-work because I think its very creative to take a famous person and recreated the mood of Marilyn Monroe with bright colours because she was a inspiration to a lot of people. I Chose the comic strips because they have got very far with all the superheroes and its very clever, they still sell them but they can be a lot of money if it was a classic one. I think both pieces of art are clever and creative, I think this because all the bright colours in all the art work especially in the Marilyn Monroe and in the comic stripes I find it very creative because they make the pictures suit the story really well so its really realistic.






No comments:

Post a Comment